jeudi 14 avril 2011

easy Web !

                      " elle est la plus belle de toutes les étoiles "

   she is the most beautifull from all the stars... this is what i write in introduction on a Web site 
      i create for asking help to the worlds, with my bank account identity numbers... millions
        peoples knows already my writings, ideas, so i try again to sell the " Worlds Projective
       Project " with a good proposal to write the continuation " 07 milliards loves light ways for
    easy worlds "... before, it was easy for others to steel my works, but i am in a difficult
 situation here, with some other friends, Beauties suffering far to me, still waiting for the payment
   of my millions royalties, so i would like it will be most easy for me too !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire